NFL owners all have one thing in common - they run an NFL team - but they have differing viewpoints on how to handle the National Anthem. The group is discussing solutions to what may of them is a problem, and they're kicking around the following ideas:
- Allow each team to implement its own policy
- Clear the field of all football personnel while the anthem is played
- Instruct players who don't want to stand to remain in the locker room during anthem
- Impose penalties on teams/players who do not stand, including a 15-yard penalty and/or fines
- Add contract language that requires players to stand
- Leave the current policy in place
What would you want to see happen?
Leave our take on our Fox Sports 97.5 Facebook page.